Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Mind's Eye Challenge!

My Mind's Eye has been a favorite of mine for years! They always have the most amazing designs and patterned paper...I can't wait to get my hands on the new LUSH line! Their challenge this week was to use red or pink in your layout and to follow this sketch:


I really dug deep in my stash tonite and came up with papers from the gorgeous Laundry Line, 29th Street Market and Breaking Free, and I used a "descriptives card" from one of my all-time favorites: Wild Asparagus (am I dating myself here?!).  I am really trying to use what I have right now so I will feel less guilty buying all of the new lines once they hit my LSS! Here's my take on the sketch:



Thanks so much for looking!

3 comments:

Samantha Taylor said...

Very pretty!

Liz said...

Awwwww - what a little sweetie. Love the soft MME papers and colors with the photo. Good luck with the challenge.

Amber said...

Erin,

You did such a FABULOUS job combining collections. What a cutie-pie!

Thank you for playing along with us.

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio