Here are two more boxes that I finished up earlier in the week:
After: I used some ASCP in Henrietta, which is a really soft, pretty pink color. I ended up using both clear and dark wax to finish it and keep it from looking too "precious".
I don't have a before of this one, and have had it on hand for a while. I gave it a go with some dusty blue latex paint several months ago, then attempted to age it a bit with black paint mixed with water and ended up with a huge mess--paint peeling everywhere. I thought it was ruined and hid it in the bowels of my craft room, until Monday night when I saw it again and thought it could be resurrected with some Old White chalk paint. I am really happy with the way it turned out, and the fact that you can see the blue paint peeking through in several spots. :)
I finally got the surface of my hutch project completely sanded down to the bare wood and it is in fabulous shape! If I get really brave this evening, I may put the first coat of stain on there. (With that sandpaper sitting there, it appears that I am really old-school and hand sanded everything; however, I must tell the truth and say that I did most of it with my orbital!)