Monday, November 9, 2009

I love me some Christmas!







Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday! I love everything about it: the chill in the air, the hustle and bustle of holiday shopping, Christmas Eve at Church of the Resurrection, decorations, watching "Christmas Vacation" (squirrel!!!!!!) and spending time with family. And have you noticed that people just flat-out tend to be nicer during the holidays? Love it.

I thought it might be fun to make some sassy ornaments for friends and family this year...something just a tad irreverent. I love pairing vintage housewives with cheeky quotes (a la Anne Taintor)--and what could be more fabulous than throwing them on an ornament with some bling and glitter? Deck them halls!

2 comments:

betsy said...

Gracie, Ella and I just did a side by side comparison and we are so happy to see my ornament on a blog. It is famous!

Lexi said...

Hey there! Thought I saw where you had received Freehand Scraps jan kit...would LOVE to see what you create with it!! Heidi does a great job putting them together I think :) Have FUN scrapping!!!!

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio