Thursday, November 5, 2009

Top Ten Best Inventions of the Past 10 Years!



This afternoon, I came across this hilarious picture of my daughter when she was about 5 mos old, looking very retro in her sunglasses and chilling out in her Bumbo. Man, I loved that Bumbo! I truly feel that it is one of the most brilliant inventions of the modern age! It was fab being able to have her sit with us wherever we were in the house and I know she thought she was pretty cool to be sitting up.


I keep a running list in my head of my top 10 most favorite inventions of the last ten years. I'd like to create a mini-book to document these extraordinary finds for my kids to giggle at when they're older...maybe putting this list in writing will inspire me to start that project. Here goes, in no particular order:


  1. The Bumbo

  2. Adjustable waist pants for kids

  3. Satellite radio

  4. Botox (can I hear an AMEN?)

  5. Wireless internet

  6. Dry shampoo (changed my life!)

  7. Monthly scrapbook kits

  8. Nancy Grace (ok, not really an invention per se, but I do love her!)

  9. Etsy

  10. AMC Fork and Screen Theaters

Anybody agree?

1 comment:

betsy said...

I am going to have to come up with my own list now... I am intrigued. But I have to say... we aren't going to have many in common! Nancy Grace??? : )

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio