Saturday, November 7, 2009

Scrapbook Kit Clubs


As I mentioned in my last post, I think monthly scrapbook kits are one of the most wonderful inventions of the past 10 years! The concept is spectacular: ladies far more hip and talented than myself create amazing themed and color-coordinated goodie packs, containing the latest and greatest scrapbook products, and send them directly to your home. Seriously, can it get any better than that?? This month I ordered kits from both Studio Calico and Magpie Club---and adore them both! It's great fun to create layouts using brand new papers and embellishments I've never seen before--and may not have been brave enough to purchase on my own! I created this layout using the Studio Calico "Marketplace" kit and I love how the colors came together!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yay, just found your blog. I am so pleased you are loving kits Erin, me too. Although I really should stop getting kits from other companies but I am a true kit addict, just can't stop myself!!!

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio