Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Now that's some SNOW!

Like much of the country today, we experienced some seriously heavy snowfall here in KC! I bet we got 10-11 inches today, plus 40 mph winds which caused the snow to drift and become much deeper in some areas. I'm ready to snuggle in with the kids on Wednesday. Actually, I'm trying to think of some things to do to keep them entertained all day without losing my mind! Maybe some cookies, some crafts, a movie...

This was the view from my front door this afternoon:




When Kent got home this evening, he dug our tiny 5 lb dog, Zoe, two little paths in the backyard so she could get out to go potty! Otherwise the snow was way taller than she was. Totally cracked me up!


Hope you're warm and safe this evening. On nights like this I feel so fortunate to have a home and am praying that our homeless are able to find shelter as well. God Bless!

2 comments:

Kim Woods said...

awww poor little Zoie! What a nice daddy to make a path for her. We had to make a few paths for our little guy too but he thinks he's a deer and bounds through the yard :)

I too am thankful for a warm home!

Anonymous said...

We're tring to keep warm too...just had an ice storm today, ugh! Keep warm and thanks for stopping by my blog...made my day:)

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio