Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Colors of Christmas

This year I'm taking my holiday decor in a different direction...I'm just loving all the turquoise, lime green and silver I'm seeing this season! I'll still incorporate the traditional red and green, just in smaller doses. My favorite new holiday decoration is an ornament wreath that I put together using a styrofoam wreath form and TONS of 50% off ornaments form Hobby Lobby. I think this little beauty cost about $25 to create vs. the $40 ornament wreaths at Pier One. This was my first shot at doing this, and there are things I'll do differently next time, but overall I'm happy with the outcome! Now I just have to decide where to hang it. **sigh**

4 comments:

Tara said...

I LOVE it Erin, I really want to make one. The colours are superb, it's making me feel all Christmassy!!

Kim Woods said...

sooooooooooo pretty! My basement has blue, white and silver so this would go just lovely down there. Bring it on over ;) :) oxoxo

Unknown said...

That's just beautiful Erin! Love the turquoise & silver!

Nancy Wyatt said...

Beautiful!!!

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio