Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Be Still My Heart!

Can it be? More digi templates? YES! Crystal came out with some fabulous 5X7 templates this week that are simply perfect for cards, adding to 12X12 layouts or just putting some photos together for a little gift. Some of my favorite photos from 2010 are from my amazing trip to Spark in September. Not only did I get to spend 5 days with 3 of my most favorite peeps...but the eye candy and inspiration were dazzling! I wanted to thank my friends for taking the trip with me to celebrate my birthday, so I threw some Spark photos into the template and adhered it to a 5X7 canvas. I then used Glossy Accents to add some hot pink lace ribbon and a bow (which I got at Spark!) to finish it off. I think it would be really cute in my gals' scrap rooms as a reminder of what an AMAZING time we had! Now I just have to make 2 more of these...!


TFL! Hope you're having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio